Wednesday, October 31, 2012

{I do}: Chelsea & Craig

Chelsea & Craig's wedding day was so filled with love!  I started my day at Chelsea's mothers house, where there was laughter, hairspray and tears {of happiness}












 


From there we headed off to St. Patrick's Church, in Nowich, CT.  If you have never been to this church you are missing out.  It is stunning, both inside and out!







 

Chelsea really liked being dipped :)  Once the ceremony concluded we headed off to Water's Edge Resort & Spa, where we did bridal party pictures.  This bridal party was such a blast!  I laughed the entire time, and was able to capture genuine smiles!





SEE!  I told you they were great!

Here are a few of my favorites from the time I spent with just Chelsea & Craig!







So much love love love!!!


The beautiful reception space at the Water's Edge make for the perfect backdrop for their reception...





Their reaction to the best mans speech was great!




In case you couldn't tell....they're related! Hahaha


Last but not lease....everyone should have an ice cream bar!



Chelsea & Craig-Thank you, thank you, thank you for choosing me to be apart of your special day!  I had such a blast with you and your families, it was nothing short of amazing!!  Wishing the two of you a lifetime of happiness, memories and love!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment