Sunday, January 5, 2014

2013 in review

What a year!!  I cannot even begin to tell you how blessed I am to do what I truly love more than anything else.  Can you believe 2013 is over?? I feel like it literally flew by! 

Professionally I’ve had the best year yet- I secretly set 9 goals for 2013 and I met everyone of them…. this would not have been possible without each and everyone of you and Mr. Blinn so THANK YOU {from the very bottom of my overflowing heart}!!

At the beginning of each new year I spend some time putting together a blog post that has a collection of my favorite images from the year.  This is a great opportunity for me to see how I’ve grown over the year, what I’d like to do differently in the next year and for me to share a years worth of split second moments captured.  I have the pleasure of working with the greatest clients, some old, many new and in many cases, now friends! That has always been one of my favorite aspects of being a photographer- the connection I make with the bride & groom, the mom of a gummy toddler or when I am in the middle of shooting, father of the bride inviting me for family dinner…. these moments validate that this is what I’m meant to do.

Below are just some of my favorite moments from 2013…








 











 



 

 













 













I’m looking forward to what 2014 will have in store…I’ve got big plans and can’t wait to have you join me on this crazy ride! 

No comments:

Post a Comment