Saturday, January 24, 2015

2014- A Year in Review

That’s a wrap folks! 2014 flew by (like the years seem to always do)! Every year this crazy little business gets bigger and hits milestones that weren’t even on the radar! It is becoming hard to contain these dreams.  Special shout out to my 2014 clients who were downright AMAZING! This past year would not and could not have been possible without them!  I got to meet so many amazing couples and families this year, and I’m so blessed to be able to capture these moments that last for years to come. It amazes me how many lives I get to be a part of and touch through photography. Through each wedding, I’m reminded that I get to do more than just take pictures. I’m creating memories, capturing moments, and helping loved ones be remembered for years to come. That’s always my goal when I take pictures, and I’m so fortunate to have been able to do that a lot this past year.

Here is a flash of 2014:

 

 
  
 
  
 
 

 
 
 



They trusted me, believed in me and encouraged me along the way! There are two simple words I need to say…. THANK YOU (which never feels like enough)!


In 2015 I plan to grow as a photographer and business owner.  I want to keep things simple and focus in on my clients. I plan to simplify my processes, workflows, edits, and gear for better results, and focusing on these goals excites me.   I also plan to utilize my studio space a lot more this year.  I am in the process of organizing the studio, redesigning and making it a place where I can do much more.  I am re-branding ( have you SEEN our new logo?  Do you love it?!)  I’ll say it again…I am SO excited for 2015.  I hope you’ll join me on this dream. 

-nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment