Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012....was so so good!

I still can't believe it is already 2013!  2012 was a BLAST and I have to say overall, 2012 was a great year-both business wise and personally! We have been in our studio for a little over a year, Steven and I traveled to North Carolina for our second destination wedding while taking a 2 week road trip, we've had some great opportunities this year- engagement session in an apple orchard, first birthday cake smashes, butterfly themed wedding, beach weddings, snow weddings and everything in between.  It’s been lots of hard work to get here, and worth every minute! I can only hope 2013 will bring many more smiles, tears of happiness and moments!

Thank you to all of my clients (both new and returning!)  that I had the honor to photograph this past year.. without you, none of this would be possible.

Now onto a few of my favorite photos from 2012 (in no particular order)!
































Thank you for an amazing 2012, I look forward to seeing you in front of my camera in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment