Thursday, July 11, 2013

30 before 30!

It's been way too long since I've last blogged!  I have decided to make my blog personal and business in hopes that I will blog more!  

Tonight I'm blogging about something personal...so personal.  I found my first gray hair tonight.  I kinda freaked.  At first I thought it was just a really, really blond hair from all the sun.  I tried to convince myself it wasn't gray.  But it indeed was gray. This lovely gray hair gave me the final push to complete and publish my 30 things to do before turning 30 list...this gray hair made me realize it's much closer than I thought.  


Some of these items have been completed....so I'm super excited about...some just need to be done.  I'm mostly excited about number 5. I like fudge. 

Ones that have been completed:

6. Mr. Handsome and I took a 12 day road trip to shoot the above mentioned wedding.
23. & 28.  Were both tackled over the July 4th weekend.

I'm taking suggestions for number 30....so let's here them!!! 

Fingers crossed I  can keep up this blogging thing!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment