Friday, October 18, 2013

Five on Friday!

Five things you might or might not know about me....

1.  I'm mildly obsessed with exclamation points!  {If you get an email or text from me and there's only one exclamation point...it's because I deleted 3 before I sent it!!!!} Not this kind of exclamation though, that's just old school!

2. I have cried at every wedding I've ever photographed!  Usually during the personalized vows or the father/daughter dance.  Tears...big baby over here!  {I click right through the tears though, so no worries}  I laugh at too, I've had the pleasure of meeting some of the best people!

3. Thanks to a good friend, I listen to nothing but audio books.  {I never have the time to sit down and read, so this is my way of getting recreational reading in!} I listen in my car, in my ear at work, while I edit, while I cook, while I clean, while I live and breath.  Check out Audible!

4.  My boyfriend, Andy Cohen, introduced me to the "Frescuila"- Yes.  Fresca and Tequila {I'm
partial to El Espolon Tequila, it's delish!}  It's kinda-sorta like a margarita, but better, much better!  They are light, refreshing and has fizz {which is muy importante! See what I've done there?}

5. I LOVE Christmas, more than any normal person should.  My dad collects Christmas décor and has the most amazing collection, I lust over it each year!!  When I moved in with my boyfriend... now husband {Hi Mr. Blinn!} I too started a collection, I find myself drawn towards the ugly Santa's.  The creepier the better! I stop at all tag sales scouring for Christmas décor in hopes my collection will be as amazing as my dads, one day! 

Well, now you probably know more about me then you wanted to!  Now...tell me something about you!  Comment below!

xo
n

No comments:

Post a Comment